WHAT TO BRING
- Government issued Photo ID
- Valid Social Security cards or ITIN numbers for taxpayer, spouse and All dependents
- Birthdates of all primary, secondary and dependents on the tax return. If married and filing jointly, both spouses must be present.
- All wage and income statements for 2014 (e.g., W-2, W-2G, 1099-R forms)
- Interest and dividend statements from financial institutions (form 1099) if applicable
- Proof of day-care expenses paid in 2014 including: Provider’s name, address and federal ID number or social security number.
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available
- If you would like direct deposit to your checking account, bring a check with you to verify the account and your bank routing numbers.
By Appointment Only
CALL US TODAY
TO SET YOUR APPOINTMENT
OR FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Call (612)-354-2249 or (612)-402-0685